All users now have access to a number of enhancements to the existing infrastructure. These are important steps forward for EZ education we hope that you would appreciate the benefits of this progression in the coming months ahead. The key benefits are:
- The LZ landing page and course pages have been reviewed to help introduce the new functionality and reduce page content. Part of this includes the removal of the Assignment Hub extract at the bottom of the Landing Page. There is now single click access to the Assignment Hub (left menu or bottom of main landing page) which has been assigned a new icon.
- Students and the teachers can now upload folders into each unit so that it is possible to access all learning activities (paper and digital) within a single location. This presents some clear time-saving opportunities for students and their teachers.
- A notes pad that will be available within each unit which will provide students with the opportunity to create, save and import these into unit folders.
- Teachers will be able to hold their own resources within the course. This may make them easier for the students to access. An increasing range of free pdf resources will be made available within each unit.
- Teachers will also have access to each student's folders.
- The set up will ensure that additional activities open in a new browser tab so that students can easily move between tabs and multi task.
- Students will now have immediate access to their grade book via a conveniently placed link within each unit.
New Assignment Hub icon: